Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I'm Shocked. Shocked.

Medical experts have announced that coffee causes caffeine addiction.

Say it ain't so!

Experts advise a gradual withdrawl from caffeine to avoid the usual withdrawal symptoms.

They never mention, however, why anyone would want to give up caffeine!

But you can't fool the Cranky Beach. They are now saying that caffeine withdrawal should be a real medical diagnosis.

Can invocation of the Americans with Disabilities Act be far behind? Will somebody pay me not to drink coffee? Who can I sue for the headache? Hallelujah, I'm a victim!

Show me the money, or I'll keep using!

Time for another cup of coffee, methinks.

(Hat tip: Best of the Web)


0 comments:

 
Template by simplebits.com
Major modifications by CrankyBeach
All original content copyright 2004-2019 CrankyBeach. All other content is given proper credit where known.