Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Then And Now

Eclectra just got back from her 30-year high school reunion, and experienced much the same thing as I did at mine, i.e. the women held their years much better than the men.

In the comments to her entry, I said that at my reunion, one person said I should get the award for having changed the least since high school.

Well… I don’t have “then and now” photos available of anyone else, but I’ll let you folks be the judge:


One picture was taken in September 1971; the other in September 2004. That’s 33 years apart, for those of you who are math-challenged. Anyone want to hazard a guess which is which?
::evil grin::


0 comments:

 
Template by simplebits.com
Major modifications by CrankyBeach
All original content copyright 2004-2019 CrankyBeach. All other content is given proper credit where known.