Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Miscellanea

Edwonk has named me to the teaching faculty over at The Education Wonks. No playing tricks on the substitute teacher, now!

Local friend Joan got to shake Aaahhhhhhnold's hand yesterday. He was in town at a rally supporting the Republican state senate candidate. Joan let me touch her hand. Woo-hoo! I didn't get to go because I am still trying to be 2 people at work, and I don't clone easily.

And I am now clear up to an adorable little rodent in the TTLB ecosystem, ranked #2191. And that and 50 cents will get me tomorrow's newspaper. (I think joining the Bear Flag League has helped with that. Go Bears!)

Time for more coffee, methinks!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you get to sit in the Big Desk!

 
Template by simplebits.com
Major modifications by CrankyBeach
All original content copyright 2004-2019 CrankyBeach. All other content is given proper credit where known.